Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just have to pass on this gem from Christopher Dorris.

"I love flying. Especially on a cloudy day. When the plane peeks above the clouds, I'm reminded that every day is a perfect sunny day. It's an amazing perspective shift. From dark to light. Drab to radiant. Stormy and gray to crisp, peaceful and serene.

When we transcend the storm clouds, it becomes obvious again, that the sun is shining bright, and it's another perfect clear blue sky. Every day. It's just that on the cloudy days, when I'm not transcending the storm, and my perspective is "clouded", I don't see the beauty so easily. The beauty that's always there.

Every day is a perfect day.

That doesn't change. What changes from day to day, is my ability and willingness to recognize that. What changes is my perspective. Some days I can clearly see the magical, flawless choreography of it all. Other days, not so much.

But with awareness, and practice I can remember more frequently that above the storm, there's always a perfect blue sky.

Everything is unfolding as it should."

No comments:

Post a Comment