Monday, December 27, 2010

Molly Rosenberg 1997-2010 RIP

The brother and sister team of Molly and Jack Rosenberg officially came to an end today as we had to put Molly to sleep, a little over one year after her brother. I loved them both but Molly was my favorite. She was the "Alpha" dog. A little more strong headed and stubborn than Jack but like Jack she loved everybody she met. She was a very playful dog and loved to rough house. Since Jack was deaf, Molly was Jack's ears. Jack followed her around and was never far away. In fact, he would always lay so he was touching Molly so he knew if she moved around. Molly like to go nose to nose with people and lick them on the nose. It was her way of waking people up and getting their attention and I think showing affection.  It was a sad day today as I said goodbye and she gave me her last nose lick. Both our dogs will be missed as we are now without a dog for the first time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment