Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photos from our trip to Sedona

Kate, Dan and Abby Rosenberg on our hike to Bell Rock in Sedona, AZ

Dan and Lynn Rosenberg at the Holy Chapel on the Rock in Sedona, AZ
A very good day from work. We left a day earlier since it was supposed to rain and or snow in the high country tomorrow. It worked out great with nice weather and sun the whole day. We did a little hiking, some shopping from the Navajo Indian stands and had a great lunch at Rincon's Mexican Restaurant. Sedona is a nice quick one day trip but we need to go to a few more places we've never been to. On the Eastern part of the state I'm told there is another spectacular canyon to visit that is second only to the Grand Canyon. If it weren't for the Grand Canyon, it would be a major tourist area. So we'll have to check it out. I still would like to check out Tombstone, AZ as well. I could go on and on. So many beautiful places to see around here. You know I really like hiking but I think I really would need a "hiking buddy" to make it work out. It sure would be a good exercise.

Oh, and for the record. We hiked up one of the famed "vortexes" that is supposed to offer life changing energy. We'll I'm here to tell you it's a bunch of crap.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment