Monday, January 10, 2011

A last minute football party.

Lynn's cousin and her husband came over tonight to watch the BCS Championship. They didn't have their cable set up yet. It was fun but it was also tennis night for me so I had to come back in the middle of the game.  Tennis was great. I would say that was probably some of the best points we've ever played. It's fun having a regular tennis partner.  I did a lot of huffing and puffing on the court tonight since it's been three weeks since we last played. I had hoped my shoulder/rotor cluff would be better but sadly it wasn't even with all the rest. It's a pain I'm getting used to. While I was playing, it didn't feel too bad but I'm sure there will be hell to pay tomorrow.  I guess I'm going to play until I can't no more.  It sucks getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment