Sunday, February 6, 2011

For Now I wanted the Packers to win.

No, I'm happy for the Packers and Packer Fans. Now I suppose I'll see even more Green Bay crap in the stores. When I was on the road it never failed. Every Walmart or Target would have fan apparel for the home team and then the "other" teams selection of fan apparel would usually be the Packers or the Cowboys. It never failed. The Vikings? Forget about it. You'll only find Viking stuff in Minnesota.

Looks like we'll have a few Minnesota visitors over tomorrow night so that will be fun. I think they will take advantage of the free tickets for the Phoenix Open Pro Golf Tournament for Monday's round. Since it was too cold for them to play early, they had to go into Monday.

At any rate, it was a good Super Bowl and Aaron Rogers is great. Last year when the Vikings beat them both times I remember Roger's playing great but their defense wasn't as good. This year they had a defense to match. I was very impressed by how the Packers would stop the short  pass so quickly before it turned into anything. Given the relative youth of the Packer, the Vikings will have their work cut out for them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment