Sunday, February 27, 2011

NASCAR was fun but I still think they could chop off 100 laps and no one would notice.

Brooke and Jeff Gordon, cropped from originalImage via WikipediaBoy, I've been to the NASCAR races twice now and both time Jeff Gordon has won. I just may be his good luck fan. I'll have to write him and see if I can score some free tickets from him. We had fun seats on a corner. Unfortunately all the accidents happened on the other side of the track so we couldn't quite see them. We had play by play announcer speakers right in front of us but we could only hear them when the race would stop to pick up from the damage. And yes it is that loud. Even with ear plugs, it gets to be a bit much. But we were rooting for Jeff Gordon and our guy won on the last few laps so it was an exciting race.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment