Monday, March 14, 2011

A good day today

Had a great meeting now on to the next one. More details will follow as I get closer to see if this will all work out. I know I'm being somewhat vague but you never know who's watching these days. I have two groups that are interested in me so it's always nice to feel wanted.

On the weather report, the normal temp is usually 75 this time of year. We are now pushing 90 this week but then this weekend we'll be back down to 70. In either case, it will be nice to try out our new patio set. Our friend Sara got a new patio set so we have taken ownership of her old set. Thanks Sara and Randy for letting me know about this.

I'm still out with an injury and haven't played tennis for quite some time. I may just have to tough it out just to get some cardio going. If I can play when it's 90 that should help me. Also, let's not forget to say some prayers for the folks in Japan. What a horrible situation. My God Son's wife is from Japan and I'm sure she's plenty worried for her family. But don't get sucked into a scam, donate to the Red Cross only.

No comments:

Post a Comment