Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's nice to have family visit

North Dakota State Capitol, Bismarck, North Da...Image via WikipediaLynn's cousins Tammy and Rocky were out here from Bismarck, North Dakota. It was great to see them. Bismarck is a great small town to live in but the winters are just way too cold for me. I love going to Bismarck in the summer to take advantage of the cheap golf. Although we do have really cheap golf out here in the summer too. But I just have a hunch golf isn't going to be played in 110 degree weather in North Dakota. Now a number of years ago, I did go golfing in Bismarck when it was 106, which could have been a record for them. I would love to golf the Bully Pulpit course in Medora, I guess it's spectacularly beautiful .
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment