Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Breaking News: A New Job For Dan

Image representing Google as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase I've just accepted a position with a company called G-Direct. It is a christian organization who works to build christian business directories in large churches around the country. They are starting a new social media and pay per click program so it appears my Google AdWords experience has been helpful.  I get a much better base salary that what I'm currently making with opportunities for monthly bonuses and commission as well. I'm really looking forward to a change. At my old job it was becoming more and more a tech support position rather than the sales position I was hired for. I will start June 8th. For more information of G-Direct, check out the link below and it will take you to the company website.

 http://www.gdirect.com/

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment