Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you have a "vision board" and a Life Plan?

Rafael Nadal at 2009 Sony Ericsson Open, Miami...Image via WikipediaIn my never ending journey to improve myself, I'm finding out more and more just how important it is to set goals, have a vision, have a dream, have a passion and a plan.  Having a plan and a goal makes it easier to take action.  Or as my friend Rafa Nadal would say (I love this quote)
"I try my best in every moment with the right attitude all the time, so finally I was able to play my best when I needed it the most".
 I found a FREE tool online that allows you to put together a "vision board" so you can place your dreams and goals on you computer and watch it every day. Once you visualize them in your mind, it becomes easier to act on them and achieve you goals. 
Check out this link, it's a pretty cool idea.

www.visionboardsite.com

I love positive thinking people and ideas but a few words of caution here:
  1. Always give God the Glory
  2. Pray and Give Thanks for what the Lord can and will do. 
  3. It's not about you and everything belongs to God
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment