Thursday, October 20, 2011

My first photo seminar is a go

Tonight I'm doing a seminar on marketing for photographers. I had it set up for 20 people but I will have 24 there. Since it's free I imagine I'll have a few no shows so it's good to welcome a few extra. I have enough material to go over. The challenge will come during the delivery to see if I can keep people awake. If I can get interaction, that should help. Being they are photographers, that shouldn't be much of a problem since photographers can be real know-it-alls. I'm not going to do tech seminars because there's plenty of that information on the web on how to take a picture. Photographer's commonly have issues with marketing so I think it's a good fit. Even though it's free, I plan to go all out with door prizes and free water.

No comments:

Post a Comment