Monday, April 16, 2012

Review of the Movie, "Mirror Mirror"

My wife dragged me to a chick flick called "Mirror Mirror" which is an updated version of "Snow White." Normally I would not care much for a movie such as this (not enough car chases). Anyway, turns out I liked it and my wife didn't.  I think it was the case where I didn't expect much and she expected too much. I thought it was well done. Julia Roberts was great as the evil queen. But I though the stars of the show were the dwarfs. They really did steal the show. It was a great job of casting these little guys. They were so fun to watch. For me, they really did make the show. If it wasn't for the dwarfs, it would have been a big flop. I mean really, the old "let's take the princess and make her into a super hero theme" is really getting old.
I might as well use one of my own photos here to promote www.showbizphoto.com   and
www.facebook.com/showbizphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment