Friday, March 12, 2010

Got some interesting news today...

Unfortunately, I can't say just yet in a public format what it is...but I will soon. Don't you hate it when I tease you like this. Sorry but it has to be. I got to play tennis today, first time in a month. Even though I'm not in a league, I'm going to try to play every week with my friend George. That was one thing great about the league, you get to me folks who are of similar abilities. Once I get more settled, I plan on getting back in the league starting this summer. Summer you say? Yes, summer, I like playing when it's hot. These old bones and muscles work much better in the heat. I always play better when it's hot. Now, I'm talking about playing in the evening of course but it's still over 100 at night in the summer. It's really not so bad, you just have to make sure you drink lots and lots of water before, during and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment