Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sometimes this job makes me feel like....dare I say it...a geek

At work there are times when we have to take inbound calls and I have to walk people through things and answer every question they have. It kinda makes me feel like a geek since I have knowledge they don't have. But I'm really not a geek. Just trying talking to me about SEO and I won't have a clue. But it's nice to be helpful or not, depending on the questions. If I had to talk to a real computer geek, I'm sure I would be lacking. Fortunately, that really doesn't happen.

Looks like summer is finally hitting Scottsdale. Usually by mid April we are into the 100's. But this year it has just started. This weekend we are looking at 110 and we are back to our average. And as it turns out, I start back in with my tennis league next Tuesday just in time for 110. It is all good. I play good in the heat and I think it reduces my chances of getting hurt. But I still gotta do my stretching. Now, if I could just put the fork down now and then, it would be a good thing. I'm also looking at doing exercises to strengthen my shoulder. Now that I can finally serve hard and do a high kick serve, my shoulder takes a beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment