Saturday, August 7, 2010

Answer to my post on having my photo on the front page of the Star Tribune and the Pioneer Press.

Actually the whole event is very ironic. I usually hate protesters and protesting. I would really only go to a protest to protest the protesters. I haven't done it yet, but I might. Anyway, in my role as Campaign Manger for Mark Buesgens, I was there to take pictures of Mark as he spoke during a protest against the "Profiles of Learning". I just happened to be next to a guy who had a very colorful protest sign that said, "Don't experiment on our Children", So what happens ? In the Strib I was in a group of about 8 people and in the PPD they had a closeup shot of just the two of us. So that is my five minutes of fame. A month later I was also on the front page of the Strib where I was one in a big crowd. It was taken from the rotunda in the State Capitol in St. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment