Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Correction

A photograph of a lake with trees.Image via Wikipedia
When I go to Olivia. I have a mother, a sister, and two brothers living there for me visit with. I left my brothers out because I often associate Bob with Springfield and Jerome with Litchfield. Sorry about that guys.

Now last year when I went to Minnesota, I came back sick. I was waiting at the airport and I caught a draft from the concourse door being left open. When I got on the plane I came down with a fever. When we landed, my fever broke but then I had to hurl and I couldn't make it out the door in time so I had to use the barf bag in my seat. How embarrassing!  
So my goal for my trip to Minnesota is to stay warm. That's the problem with living in Scottsdale, whenever I travel I tend to under dress and not bring enough warm clothes. This year will be different. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment