Sunday, May 8, 2011

On the links

Got a chance to hit a few golf balls today. Haven't golfed for some time. I think it's been about a year. Now that it's after May, the summer rates are in effect so golf has become affordable. We even found an old nine hole course today which was $17 plus a cart and if we played a 2nd nine it was only $5.00. Not bad considering just how expensive golf is out here. The price was good but as the old saying goes, "you really do get what you pay for".  The course was not in good condition. But it really didn't matter since none of us had played for some time so it was not a very good round. I was a little surprised. I didn't think golf would bother my shoulder but it kinda did. I guess the good news is having a bum shoulder forced me to slow down my swing.   Which is considered a good think for us hackers to follow.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment