Saturday, August 13, 2011

Job seeking update

Photographing a modelImage via WikipediaWell, I have a second and a first interview next week.  My second interview is with International Cruises and Excursions and the first interview is with The Pros which is a nationwide company that does video, still photography and DJ services for weddings. I'm also supposed to meet with someone about a multi-level marketing company called Melaleuca.  Not sure why I'm doing that, I guess because once you get these guys on your tail, it's hard to say no to them. It's interesting that they swear they are not an MLM but how can they not be?

The cool part about the I.C.E job is it is close to home and they have all kinds of perks like a work out center, cafeteria, etc. Also, I would be able to get a few travel discounts too.  So we shall see what God has in store for me.

In case you were wondering, once I am hired on by a company, I no longer mention them by name in my blog, nor do I "friend" any co-workers. It's just a small protection I do.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment