Monday, July 15, 2013

HELP NEEDED!!

The following information is provided by a friend who is need of assistance.  Since I have a blog that is up and running, I'l letting her use this format for her message.

Hi, my name is Lynn.  I am new to this blog thing but I am going to give it a try anyway.  I don’t know if there is anyone out there who cares or not but I am going to share my story.  My cousin knows my situation and she came up with the idea that I should try doing this blog and ask for help.
Here is my situation.  I am 62 and going it alone.  I have been unemployed since September 2012.  I have been receiving unemployment benefits while desperately looking for work.  My unemployment benefits (including an extension) are now exhausted as of 5 July 2013.  I now have ZERO income.  I have applied for early Social Security but I will not receive my first check until near the end of August 2013, which is close to 2 months.
I am in need of assistance with my mortgage and utilities and living expenses, etc. to get me through this financial void so that I can survive until I get a job and my Social Security.  I really do not want to become homeless and have to live out of my car.  I hope you can see my circumstances are dire and see it in your heart to help.  I never thought I would ever put out a public plea for help but I have already tried everything else – looking for work, churches, social agencies, friends, family, yard sale, prayer – you name it and I have probably tried it to turn this situation around but have not been successful so far.
Sometimes you just have to ask for help and that is what I am doing.  I am asking a lot of people to send a tiny gift of $2.00 or $3.00 by sending it to my PayPal account – my Pay Pal address is: breckone@q.com.
I will let everyone know if this works.  I do not know how long it will take – perhaps a few months.  If it does and I am able to get stable financially then I could maybe help other people with similar situations and they can pick up where I finish on this blog.  I would send the next person $2.00 or $3.00 to help them until they are OK and then another person could get help.  One person at a time could be helped.
For anyone who takes the time to read this and sends a gift – Thank you and God Bless you.  Will update as things happen.  Never giving up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment