Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome Facebook Fans

So now what do I say?  Well, to everyone who thinks everything I say here will be about all my personal information, you'd be wrong.  My goal is to inform and entertain about whatever I feel like writing about.  However, here are the ground rules I live by.  1. I only mention the name of the company I work for once and that's it. 2. I will not be the first one to give out someone's personal information. But once it's out there. It's free for comment. 3. I've chosen to be open about myself but it does have limits that I will never cross.  4. Trust me. I have an abundance of common sense. I will not personally try to destroy anyone. I know, ... so what?  All I can say is stay tuned. I'm just getting started back up. I'm a bit rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment