Friday, July 30, 2010

The end of civil debate? Can't we find any common ground?

PHOENIX, AZ - APRIL 17:   Maricopa County Sher...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
I can't stand how this nation has turned into a bunch uncivilized craybabies. It's good to debate but let's be civil and respectful to the people we debate. You can tear apart the argument without tearing apart the person.  Isn't there some main items we can all agree on without throwing hissy fits? I really don't mind debate. If I did I sure wouldn't be expressing my opinion so openly like I do. What can I say, I'm a newspaper guy. I believe in expressing my opinion. Anyway, here's a list of items we I think we all can agree on regardless of party.
1. Government overspending is killing us
2. Air and Water Pollution is a bad thing
3. Our borders need to be secured first and then we can try to come up with a guest worker program.
4. The national media is not objective
5. Jesse Ventura was a joke of a Governor






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment