Monday, July 12, 2010

Looking less and less like I'll be able to go to my 35th high school reunion

I don't think it will be in the cards to the OHS Class of '75 Reunion. I've never missed a reunion so I this will be the first one. Unfortunately, I just don't have the money to be able to go. It would cost $500-$600 to fly and rent a car and I don't have it. It sucks because I'd really like to go. It would take a miracle for this to happen. Not that I don't believe in miracles but I've never really seen one happen. I know you have to be open to a miracle to see a miracle. We have a powerful God that can do anything. But do I have to remove all doubt in my mind? Will wishing and praying it will happen be enough? How does this miracle thing work? All I can do is wait on God and see what he has in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment