Monday, August 2, 2010

Time to ramp up with Show Biz Photo

With school starting out here in one week, I'll need to start to contact teachers about doing their fall musicals. It will be harder this time since I'm working. I hope to be able to do as many shows as I can. I have not found a sponsor but then I haven't tried hard enough. My hope was that Sam's Club would pay for my photo processing. They haven't said "no" yet, so maybe it could be a "yes". I'm still going to continue to try and do my show at EPHS but we'll see if it works out. I have a lot up in the air right now with little funds to contribute. Normally, any profits from my company would be put back into the business but last season I wasn't able to (no job at the time). I hope this season will be different.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment