Monday, September 6, 2010

I did quite a bit today...

Maria Sharapova unveiling the Canon PowerShot ...Image via WikipediaI did a lot a labor today.  I raked up all the leaves in my back yard patio and cleaned it up so it looks nice. I cleaned out the car port and then I cleaned up the house. And I even got to watch the US OPEN and saw the the very cute Maria Sharapova lose is the very cute Caroline Wazniacki. It was a fun match but for the life of me, I don't understand why Sharapova plays the way she does. She's 6'3" and doesn't go to the net!!! I don't get it. Whenever she went to the net or hit a drop shot she won the point easily.  It's like she has this mindset that she's only going to win by hitting winners from the baseline.  Sometimes I think you have to adjust your game on the fly and just do what it takes to win...Like Jack Bauer.  Maria does know here cameras. Canon is the best camera made these days.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment