Friday, September 10, 2010

Make that three days without my nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Week 4 game between the Minnesota Vikings and ...Image via WikipediaThe Vikings game was on at 5:00 out here so certainly I couldn't get my nap in. Now some may say that it was a boring game and I could very well have slept through it. But I can't do that, this is the Minnesota Vikings we are talking about here. Do you realize just how often I don't get to see them on TV? When the game starts back at noon in Minnesota, it's 10 AM here and I'm usually in church. Once I get back home and eat lunch, it would be a waste of time to go to a sports bar to catch the last 30 minutes. So I just have to rely on nationally televised games. But then I see the Twins even less. The Twins have been amazing this year in terms of dealing with all the injuries. All the rookies they've brought up from the minors have all come through in a big way. This is one deep team. Having depth will serve them well in the playoffs.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment