Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two days without my nap....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Minnesota Vikings logoImage via WikipediaWhen I get home I usually take a nap which allows me the chance to stay up late. Well, yesterday I got my cell phone fixed. Which took two hours and then today I was on the phone with a customer for two hours. So no nap for me either day and I can really tell it. My butt has been dragging. So much so that I've had to use that 5 Hour Energy shot drink. It does work but I find I have to run to the bathroom a little more than normal. Good to see the Twins winning. It has been amazing how many minor league player have come through. Just shows how deep they are with all the injuries they've had this year. Tomorrow's the big night. Now, do I stay home and watch the Minnesota Vikings or do I go to a Vikings sports bar?  It should be a good game. I'll say the Vikings will win because of their better defense.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment