Thursday, November 18, 2010

The girls will be out here soon!

Palm trees in the city of UnaizahImage via WikipediaBetween Christmas and New Year's our girls will be here. We can't wait. It should be a more relaxing time than it was back in Minnesota last week. At times here it has the feeling of "being on vacation".  There are so many beautiful areas of town with palm tree lined streets and mountains and some areas with lots of pine trees. It is just such a good stress reliever. I kinda felt that way in Minnesota in the summer when you would drive by the lakes. Now a fresh snow can be very pretty as well. It's just it requires you to take some kind of action to deal with it. At this point in my life, I'd rather not deal with it.  Sorry for talking about this subject again but I've been so thankful to be living where I'm living. I know now that this is where God intended for us to be living.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment