Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little scary this weekend

Boy, had a great couple of days at the Drama Teacher's convention. It's scary in that Show Biz Photo is a big hit. I'm afraid I might be in more demand than I can handle. Which is something I can't stand. I work so hard to get new business it drives me crazy when I have to turn down business. Last March and April I had at least one shoot just about every week. This year I'll have the same schools back plus five to ten more schools. I just may have to hire another photographer.  My entire business is built on me being the best theatrical photographer around and then I have to hire someone who's not as good. That doesn't sound right does it? But as with all small businesses, your success depends upon your ability to duplicate your services. I will have to give it an attempt. I already have the process in motion with a Minnesota photographer I've hired.

No comments:

Post a Comment