Saturday, November 20, 2010

Billy Graham

President Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan greet...Image via WikipediaI remember a number of years ago, we took our daughters to the Metrodome to see Billy Graham in what was to be his last Crusade in the Minneapolis. I thought it was important to take them because Billy Graham is an American Icon and I wanted them to be able to tell their children that they got to see him in person. Billy Graham has preached the Gospel around the world to millions and millions of people bring millions of people to Christ. I always thought is was pretty neat that for many years he has his printing facility right in Minneapolis. In fact, I believe he was one of the founders of one of the Bible Colleges in the state. Now I know Billy Graham isn't everyone's cup of tea, but his impact on the world is undeniable. He is now and ever shall be an American Christian Icon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment