Sunday, November 14, 2010

More of Day Five Starting in Minnesota and Ending in Arizona

Autumn colors - autumn leaves / Colors de tard...Image by Ferran. via FlickrAs you can tell by the photo below, I was not very happy about my trip to Minnesota. Yes, it was fun to see everyone. The first few days when it was warm and we had some fall colors, it was nice. But then winter hit and hit hard. I'm not happy about not being able to see my mom, brothers and sister. Also, I found the lack of sun to be somewhat depressing to me. As I said before, life is stressful enough without having to deal with all the extra complications brought on by winter. Needless to say, I am very happy to be back home and look forward to the perfect sunny days we will be having all week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment