Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Kinds of People

Christ Statue at Weluan Beach, YamdenaImage via WikipediaI'm starting to see a pattern. It seems there are two types of people in life. There are those that sit around and wait for things to happen  Then there are those who work to make things happen. The "wait around crowd" is defined by fear, blaming others for their problems, no planning, no discipline, and a general negative attitude. The "make things happen crowd" almost always has a plan for their life, they follow the plan, they accept responsibility for their life and they generally are more positive people. Where are you? I'll have to admit that I'm usually a "make things happen" type person but that lately I think I've fallen into the "wait around crowd". So my new goal and my new plan is to fashion a better life. I believe it all starts with having a better attitude and more importantly, a sharp focus on God and what he will have us do through HIS power. Because the Bible promises us that we can do all things through Christ.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment