Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to the Mac

My Windows laptop is being examined so it's back to the old Mac G-4. At least it works. The problem is, I'm coming into my busy season and I need a computer that I can rely on.  Not so certain these two old laptops can hang in there.

It's been strange not having Lynn around and not having my puppy around. The house is lonely.  Being alone I'm starting to take after my kids in terms of not being the best house keeper.  Maybe it's because I can be lazy when normally I can't. That's probably it, I don't have anyone to be accountable to right now. It's kinda like, if a tree falls in the forest does anyone hear it?  It's been nice to live like a guy for a few days. I'm enjoying keeping the toilet seat up. But most certainly, I will be busy cleaning to get things up to snuff before Lynn comes home Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment