Saturday, January 15, 2011

I was shocked to see...

It looks like I may have taken the last formal portrait for a lady who was killed last Saturday in the Tucson shooting. I saw the portrait of her on TV and a photo of her church during the funeral today. I know we photographed that church last April. I can't say for certain I was the one to personally take her photo since we have a two person team,  but the name was very distinctive and I seem to remember it. She looked familiar but then I've take portraits of 100's of little old ladies and they all kinda blend in. I do remember one different lady in Sun City who came in and had me take a photo of her and her dead stuffed cat. I was affraid to ask just how many cats she had in her house. You know my theory, if you own more than one cat, you have a high potential to go crazy and be a "cat lady" with 1000 cats living in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment