Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lynn is in the house!!

2000 revival cast recordingImage via WikipediaGood to have her back. Although for some reason my phone was out of commission when she called so I was late picking her up at the airport. Smart phones are great but sometimes they are a little too smart for their own good. This should be an interesting week, I have my first theatrical shoot of 2011 at Coronado High School. They are doing one of my favorite shows, "The Music Man". So I suppose I'll have all those songs stuck in my head all week. I'm doing something a little different, I have another photographer back stage taking portraits of the cast in costume. This will ensure I have nice photos of all the kids. At present, I always have issues with the kid dancing in the back row in the dark corner of the stage.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment