Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lynn is on the way home!!!

North Dakota State Capitol, Bismarck, North Da...Image via WikipediaIt's been a long two weeks with not having my "better half" with me. It's kinda nice to be alone a bit but you know what, I really don't like living alone. I don't think I ever have. When I was on the road traveling for Lifetouch, it was not something I was crazy about except the adventure of being in a new place carried me through. Here, it's the same old same old but with my spouse things can be more enjoyable because I have someone to share things with. Although, I sure she would say I didn't share enough but then that's another story for another day. I'm just glad she's home and out of the freezing North Dakota winter.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment