Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the flip side...

Okay, I gave you my Top 10 reasons why I like Arizona. So here's the Top 10 Things I like not so much.
10. Traffic can be really bad, especially when all the tourists are here.  But we need them here too.
9.  The air quality can by iffy.  Living in a valley we can sometimes cause temperature inversions which trap the air pollution in one place.
8. We have to drive up north to Flagstaff to see the fall colors.
7.  Watching the Cardinals just is not the same as watching my beloved Vikings
6.  I will say I like the Diamondbacks, they are my favorite National League Team, but they still ain't the Twins and they have one less World Championship.
5. Monsoon season is hard mainly because it is the one time of the year we have humidity.
4. I don't like it when it gets over 105 degrees outside but then that''s why we have air conditioning. And 115 is not near as painful as 20 below zero.
3. Illegal Immigration is a real problem out here and if affects everything. We like the people but we can't afford to support people who should not be here and are not citizens.
2. I don't like the fact that a good share of my friends and family are so far away. But I do believe that more and more family will be moving out here
1. And the number one thing I don't like not so much is all the Californians that are moving out here. I'm happy to have relatives and friends move here from California but as a group I don't want them to come here and think they have to change Arizona into another California.

No comments:

Post a Comment