Friday, December 23, 2011

Busy day, little sleep, no problem.

young Long-eared owl (Asio otus), surroundings...Image via WikipediaI've always been a night owl. When I was a little kid I would stay up to 10:00 to 11:00 at night on school nights. In high school it was later. When I have a family and two jobs, it was even later. I can easily get by on 4 to 6 hours of sleep. In fact, there was a time when I routinely lived on 4 hours a night. I do not recommend it. I can go and go but sometimes you crash and burn. As I get older, it seems a need a bit more sleep and I find myself catching up with a few "cat naps" or sleeping late on Saturdays.  The whole thing is kinda like saying you're good at multi tasking. The truth be told, nobody is really good at multi tasking some are just a little better at it than others. This photo of the owl is pretty much what I look like in the wee hours of the night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment