Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Community Policing

It's funny what people will do when they are guilty. Someone shot off some fireworks across the street at the clubhouse last night at 11:00pm. So I went out and took a stroll to see what was going on. I walked in the general direction and a gal started walking away, then she starting walking faster. I just kept at my leisurely pace and pulled out my cell phone so she saw that and then she started to run. I don't known why, I was just on a late night walk. There was a bird in the tree by her house so I took a photo. Of course it would never come out because it was too dark even with the flash going off. Oh well it was a nice evening stroll. Funny how guilty people act. She might have thought I was reporting her to the cops when I was just on a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment