Monday, June 27, 2011

Wimbledon

Tim Henman vs Jarkko Nieminen on Centre Court ...Image via WikipediaNow I am an international traveler (Mexico and Canada). But I've always been someone who prefers to stay in the USA. There's just so many things in this country that I would like to see. In fact, before I go to meet my maker, I'd like to have gone to every state. I think that's very possible since I've been to 38 states so far.  However, if I were able to go anyplace, my dream trip would be to go to Wimbledon. I love pro tennis and I'm a big fan. It's just so cool to watch the pros play on the traditional grass surface with the traditional white outfits. In would be really fun to be able to play tennis there too but I'm not sure how that works. Being a private club, you may need to know someone. Then on my way back, it would be fun to stop in Scottland and go golfing. It would be a dream trip but it probably would take a lottery win for it to happen.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment