Friday, August 5, 2011

North Dakota Oil jobs are looking better every day.

North Dakota State Capitol, Bismarck, North Da...Image via WikipediaCertainly I'm not serious but  with the kind of cash they are throwing around in North Dakota it kinda makes me take notice. I doubt that I would qualify for anything to do with the oil business and I'm not a young man anymore so I think I'll have to rely on my voice, experience and what is left of my wits. So the job hunt starts up again for serious. After today it doesn't look like going back to the "old job" will work out like I thought it would. Which is okay in that it gives me an opportunity to find a better job. But then that does bring up the question, "what do I define as a better job"?  I don't know. I want to do something I'll be good at, something I can be successful with, something I'll enjoy and want to stay with. It doesn't have to be sales but so much of what I'm good at revolves around the sales process. I guess the only thing I can do is leave it all in God's hands and know that he will provide the job that is right for me. Maybe that's my problem, I haven't been praying for the right things.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment