Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dreams vs Reality

I will never give up on my dream of building a photo company to the point where it will be bought out by the nationwide photo company.  It happened with my former employer, Varsity Photos. It can happen for me too. I've checked on this, all I have to do is be in the $500,000 + range to be a candidate. Now will this really come to pass?  I don't know. I hope, God willing. The way I look at it, the only sure way to fail is to do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.

I'm in a tough spot, my business in Arizona has grown quite a bit. I'm too big to be part time and too small to be full time. It is a very fine line I walk. And I am all alone in this. It's me against the world. I'm getting on in years. I refuse to die working in a call center for $10 an hour. For me to put up with that, is to deny the gifts God gave me and the dream he put in my heart. I really do believe that my photo business is what I was called and created to do by God. I will never give up and I will trust in God for the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment