Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Out of politics.

In Minnesota I was very active in politics. Here in Arizona, not at all. In Minnesota they needed me. Here, not so much.  I loved being a campaign manager. I love the chess game of political moves and the strategy. It's very fun but like I've always said, you play in the mud, you get dirty. I was never afraid of the mud.  But now...I would be afraid of the haters who want to destroy you because you dared go against the political correctness of our time.

Certain groups are on a scorched earth policy of political payback where there can be no deviation from the company line. It used to be these same groups wanted every one to be more "tolerant." Now it's gone way beyond that. It's no longer okay to tolerate, you have to totally accept or you will pay the consequences. Funny how those who begged for tolerance, are now the bigoted haters they fought so hard to defeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment