Friday, July 18, 2014

Wow, I have one true blue reader!

I was prepared to go this alone and write what I wanted regardless of how many readers. In fact I have much more freedom to write what I want if family doesn't read this so I guess this will just be our secret Mr True Blue.

So here goes. I have to admit, I am surprised by the number of people who seem to think Israel is the bad guy in this war. What country can sit back and have 100's of rockets fired at them daily?  The big difference is Israel has an iron dome protecting their people while Hammas hides their rockets behind their people. And who is behind Hammas? How why and where did they get all these rockets? Could it be Iran? I think so and now we have a secretary of state who is negotiating with them with the end result of Iran getting nuclear weapons to use on who?  Why Israel and us, of course. And of course we send money to Hammas which probably pays for many of the rockets being shot into Israel. It's time we cut off all foreign aid to any country that is not with us 100 percent. Not to mention that we can no longer afford to spend the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment